I firmly think that should you be old enough thus far you might be who are old enough to discuss sex. If you cannot speak about sex using the other person; you happen to be not who are old enough or mature enough to be starting sex. Here are my 10 Rules for Safe Sex.
10 Rules for Safe Sex
1. Women and men always practice safe sex.
2. Women don’t let yourself be shy…buy your own condoms and get the man to use them.
3. Before doing oral sex or intercourse ask the person with an HIV/AIDS test and enable you to get tested too. Play show and tell and exchange medical reports.
4. Educate yourself regarding the latest STDs. Tend not to rely upon outdated information or gossip. Receive the facts from your doctor or reputable website.
5. Remember you cannot look to see all STDs.
6. DO NOT PLAY Russian Roulette along with your life.
7. When you have an STD be responsible and inform your potential partner. Occasionally, it is just a crime to not disclose that information and infect someone.
8. Do not put yourself in an unsafe situation.
9. Don’t be coerced into performing sex acts that you are uncomfortable participating in.
10. ENJOY that you are of sufficient age to be in charge of YOUR reproductive health!!
Internet dating and meeting people may be fun and exciting. However, never compromise your health and safety since you wouldn’t like to offend someone. Anyone that has been involved with dating online knows the things stated earlier are routine sense and she or he will not be offended. In the event that person is offended, pay attention to your vibration and run!
More information about birmingham escorts please visit site: read.